Re: [patch]perl5db.pl - What I needed to get the forked debugger to work on Linux/Cygwin

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
April 26, 2008 14:59
Re: [patch]perl5db.pl - What I needed to get the forked debugger to work on Linux/Cygwin
Message ID:
b77c1dce0804261458n2fc57411pbc8f66875a199dff@mail.gmail.com
2008/4/25 John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw@qsl.net>:
> Hello all,
>
>  I just tried to use the forked debugger under LINUX, and all it would do is
> bring up the xterm, but kept the debugger I/O in the main session.
>
>  I had to put the attached patches on to get it to work.  With Perl 5.10,  I
> added some code to get the forked debugger to work on VMS, and it seems to
> be needed for LINUX.
>
>  One note, on Cygwin, if you close the forked debugger window, the perl
> session hangs.
>
>  I would appreciate if someone could review these patches.

Thanks, I've applied the 5.10 patch to bleadperl as change #33751.