Re: Net::DIvert v 1.2: IO-1.2301, problem with 'divert' protocol not being handled by IO::Socket::INET

From:
Alexandr Ciornii
Date:
April 26, 2008 03:00
Re: Net::DIvert v 1.2: IO-1.2301, problem with 'divert' protocol not being handled by IO::Socket::INET
Message ID:
2f1541220804260259p51b06cc0h94e0fe36b7828cdb@mail.gmail.com
Hello, Vivek.

Perl5-porters mailing list is not correct place to report such errors.
This package is on CPAN ( http://search.cpan.org/dist/Net-Divert/ ),
so you should report it there in bugtracker -
http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bugs.html?Dist=Net-Divert .

From documentation ( http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Net::Divert ) I
see this requirement: "The Net::Divert module facilitates the use of
divert sockets for packet alteration on FreeBSD and MacOSX.". Maybe
that's why it does not work? You should check if some C example that
uses 'divert' sockets works.

--
Alexandr Ciornii, http://chorny.net