develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2008

Fwd: Problems when setting the libraries' installation path

From:
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Date:
March 24, 2008 07:18
Fwd: Problems when setting the libraries' installation path
Message ID:
1206368275.5900.3.camel@miki.br.ibm.com
Hi,

Any comments about this? I've modified the Configure script in order to
install the files in the correct directory, but I'd like to know if
using "/lib" and "/lib64" is the correct approach.

Thanks,