develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2008

Re: Interesting self contained task

From:
Jonathan Rockway
Date:
March 1, 2008 20:01
Re: Interesting self contained task
Message ID:
87ve45rcyd.fsf@bar.jrock.us
* On Sat, Mar 01 2008, Joshua ben Jore wrote:

> Late last year I wrote a 50 minute presentation on Perl 5 guts
> focusing on the optree for SPUG, the Seattle Perl User's Group. I've
> already submitted it to OSCON. In general, I think it's knowledge that
> I'd like more perl hackers to have. Feel free to steal from it if you
> wish. I think that since I've submitted it to OSCON that it's a no-no
> to also submit it to YAPC. If not, I could do perform this on a stage
> or let someone else do it.

I've seen people give the same talk for YAPC::Asia, YAPC::NA, OSCON, and
YAPC::EU :)  You can reuse your talks as much as you like, unless you
signed something to the contrary (which you probably didn't).

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway