Re: summer of code mentor applications starting (and ending) next week

From:
Reini Urban
Date:
February 29, 2008 06:46
Re: summer of code mentor applications starting (and ending) next week
Message ID:
6910a60802290646h6b1e1ae5xf666240e170bfc9b@mail.gmail.com
2008/2/29, Eric Wilhelm:
> I'm not sure why perl wasn't a mentor organization last year, or if it
>  wants to be this year, but the window has gotten very short and sneaky.
>
>   http://code.google.com/soc/2008/
>
>  "The organization should choose a single administrator to submit its
>  application via the GSoC web app between March 3-12, 2008."

I'd love to have some colleagues helping in working on an improved
compiler backend.
fix B::C, mad, lightning, LLVM or the perl6 jit infrastructure.
Ponie is dead unfortunately.

But first some p5p admin should apply to create projects and choose mentors.