Re: Re: Interesting self contained task

From:
renee.baecker
Date:
February 29, 2008 02:34
Re: Re: Interesting self contained task
Message ID:
20080229103419.6B69B99C218@rserv16.sitepush.net
Am 29.02.2008 um 11:10 Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:

> It's really starting to feel like whatever "we" do to attempt to get
new
> volunteers in to have fun hacking on Perl, it just isn't going to
work.

Maybe this could be changed if people start to know more about the perl
internals. I spoke to MHX about a hackathon with the theme "Perl 5
ToDo" (according to the perldoc perltodo) where two or three  Perl 5
Porter (with deep knowledge) can give an introduction into the Perl
internals and the attendees can learn more about everything works
together.

The Perl internals seems to be quite complex, so an introduction could
help.

To organize such a hackathon is on my todo for next year (if no one else
is organizing a hackathon this year).

> Nicholas Clark

Cheers,
Renee

---

renee.baecker@smart-websolutions.de

Smart-Websolutions André Windolph und Renée Bäcker GbR
Maria-Montessori-Str. 13
64584 Biebesheim

USt.-ID: DE 228 935 695

Telefon: 01803 - 278 25 51 98 (9 cent/Minute)
E-Mail: info@smart-websolutions.de