Re: EBCDIC (was Re: use encoding 'utf8' bug for Latin-1 range)

From:
Juerd Waalboer
Date:
February 28, 2008 04:11
Re: EBCDIC (was Re: use encoding 'utf8' bug for Latin-1 range)
Message ID:
20080228120719.GI15397@c4.convolution.nl
Nicholas Clark skribis 2008-02-28 11:33 (+0000):
> It seems that they ignore us too.
> This isn't a great state of affairs, and I'd love to know how to get the
> right part of IBM to usefully contribute back.
> Particularly as it's more their loss than ours.

Is there any estimate of the number of EBCDIC systems that run a recent
Perl?
--
Met vriendelijke groet,  Kind regards,  Korajn salutojn,

  Juerd Waalboer:  Perl hacker  <#####@juerd.nl>  <http://juerd.nl/sig>
  Convolution:     ICT solutions and consultancy <sales@convolution.nl>