EBCDIC (was Re: use encoding 'utf8' bug for Latin-1 range)

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
February 28, 2008 03:34
Subject:
EBCDIC (was Re: use encoding 'utf8' bug for Latin-1 range)
Message ID:
20080228113355.GZ38653@plum.flirble.org
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 03:15:30AM +0100, Juerd Waalboer wrote:

> at all. (It did delay my work, before I decided to simply ignore the
> entire EBCDIC world. I have not received even a single complaint about
> that.)

It seems that they ignore us too.

This isn't a great state of affairs, and I'd love to know how to get the
right part of IBM to usefully contribute back.

Particularly as it's more their loss than ours.

Nicholas Clark