Re: Prob in CPAN make/gen & test...multiple mods appear affected.

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
February 27, 2008 01:35
Re: Prob in CPAN make/gen & test...multiple mods appear affected.
Message ID:
47C52EA6.6030500@pobox.com
Linda W wrote:
> The last time I tried to rebuild a bunch of modules in cpan, I noticed
> this problem, but didn't track it down.
>
> This is a problem that is "partly" specific to cygwin, or any other system
> where "//var/..." is not equivalent to "/var/..." (or \\var isn't
> equivalent to \var, i.e. Win32).

This is probably related to this issue:
http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=32813

--
87. If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15
     seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.