Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10

From:
Tom "spot" Callaway
Date:
February 25, 2008 20:05
Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10
Message ID:
1203998589.3299.14.camel@localhost.localdomain

On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 14:24 +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 24 Feb 2008, at 09:48, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> > OK, I gave this a shot, it seems to be failing two tests with a new
> > error:
>

> Could you try it again please Tom? Now tested on many different Perls
> from 5.6.1 to blead with useithreads on BSD, Mac OS, Linux. Still not
> tested on x86_64 though.
>
> http://svn.hexten.net/andy/Perl/IPC-ShareLite/trunk
>
> I'm hopeful that it should be fixed now. If not I have a couple of
> kind offers of x86_64 machines to test on.

All fixed now, thanks! IPC::Shareable works with the fixed
IPC::ShareLite too, just like I thought it would.

~spot