Re: optimisations you just can't do (was Re: Interesting self contained task)

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
February 25, 2008 04:02
Re: optimisations you just can't do (was Re: Interesting self contained task)
Message ID:
20080225120224.GX38653@plum.flirble.org
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 11:59:21AM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> Um, so after quite a bit of investigation, I think that the answer is that
> "you can't". At least, really not easily.

I think about 2 days. It started off feeling like a quick job, and the end
always seemed to be just a couple of steps away. Oops. That makes 5.8.9
another 2 days later...

Hopefully as of tomorrow I have about 3 weeks clear to kill it off.
At least, that's the deal with "the management".

Nicholas Clark