Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10

From:
Andy Armstrong
Date:
February 24, 2008 06:24
Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10
Message ID:
8C4402CC-280C-4C40-8509-413A1FD0606F@hexten.net
On 24 Feb 2008, at 09:48, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> OK, I gave this a shot, it seems to be failing two tests with a new
> error:

Could you try it again please Tom? Now tested on many different Perls
from 5.6.1 to blead with useithreads on BSD, Mac OS, Linux. Still not
tested on x86_64 though.

http://svn.hexten.net/andy/Perl/IPC-ShareLite/trunk

I'm hopeful that it should be fixed now. If not I have a couple of
kind offers of x86_64 machines to test on.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten