Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10

From:
Andy Armstrong
Date:
February 24, 2008 04:07
Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10
Message ID:
DBB58E05-CE5F-47A7-9734-1FDF8C6A071E@hexten.net
On 24 Feb 2008, at 09:48, Tom spot Callaway wrote:

> On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 02:46 +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
>
>> Tom: could you grab that version and let me know if it solves your
>> problem? You don't need to apply your patches - they're already
>> incorporated.
>
> OK, I gave this a shot, it seems to be failing two tests with a new
> error:

Yes, Nicholas has just pointed out to me that my late night fixing
wasn't as fixed as I'd hoped. Sorry Tom. Will fix properly. Stand by :)

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten