Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10

From:
Tom "spot" Callaway
Date:
February 23, 2008 03:39
Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10
Message ID:
1203766674.3342.14.camel@localhost.localdomain

On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 13:43 +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 09:52:08PM +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> > On 18 Feb 2008, at 21:46, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> > >Just out of curiousity, I did a build on my 64bitall bleadperl
> > >on OpenSUSE 10.2:
> >
> > [snip success]
> >
> > Hmm. There's certainly not a complete correlation between failures and
> > 64 bit platforms:
> >
> > http://cpantesters.perl.org/show/IPC-ShareLite.html
>
> Does the appended fix it?

Sadly, no, it does not change the test failures.

> Does this mean the FC is going to be shipping its default perl with -DDEBUGGING
> in the C flags? That will make it slow.

No, I double checked, we're definitely not setting -DDEBUGGING by
default.

~spot