ohloh

From:
Tels
Date:
February 21, 2008 12:18
Subject:
ohloh
Message ID:
200802212117.40974@bloodgate.com
Moin,

ohlol.net is some sort of "who-commits-what-to-which-project" monitor.

I was a bit surprised I didn't see myself on ohloh.net so I looked at
the most obvious place, Perl development. However, their "view" is
slightly skewed:

	http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4515/contributors

Guess we can file this project as "not useful since wildly unaccurate"
then :)

All the best,

Tels

--
 Signed on Thu Feb 21 21:15:48 2008 with key 0x93B84C15.
 Get one of my photo posters: http://bloodgate.com/posters

 The best thing about growing older is that it takes such a long time.