Re: Tk maintainer?

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
February 20, 2008 12:40
Re: Tk maintainer?
Message ID:
20080220214003.7c952acd@pc09.procura.nl
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:57:54 +0100, "Reini Urban" <rurban@x-ray.at> wrote:

> 2008/2/9, H.Merijn Brand <h.m.brand@xs4all.nl>:
> > On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 22:31:34 -0800, Ask Bjørn Hansen <ask@perl.org> wrote:
> >
> >  > Hi everyone,
> >  >
> >  > Someone wants to report a security issue in Tk.  Who's the maintainer
> >  > now?  Who wants to have a look at it?
> >
> > Slaven Rezic <slaven@rezic.de>
>
> Good to know!
> http://search.cpan.org/dist/Tk/ still has the old 027 release, because of some

http://svn.perl.org/modules/Tk/trunk
http://search.cpan.org/~srezic/
http://search.cpan.org/~srezic/Tk-804.028/

And it is not in the dist as it is still UNAUTHORIZED
Tie::Watch being one of the components causing that

--
H.Merijn Brand         Amsterdam Perl Mongers (http://amsterdam.pm.org/)
using & porting perl 5.6.2, 5.8.x, 5.10.x  on HP-UX 10.20, 11.00, 11.11,