Re: Tk maintainer?

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
February 20, 2008 10:44
Re: Tk maintainer?
Message ID:
47BC74D8.4020300@sneakemail.com
Hi Reini, hi Slaven

Reini Urban schrieb:
> Good to know!
> http://search.cpan.org/dist/Tk/ still has the old 027 release, because of some
> permission problem with Tie::Watch, Tk::CmdLine, Tk::DirTree, Tk::LabFrame, ...
> Can someone please give him these perms?

I just tried to. I could give him permissions for most namespaces (I
hope I didn't miss any.), but there is no mention of Tk::Watch in the
PAUSE database. Perhaps a simple reindexing of Tk will fix this, but I'm
not sure. I triggered reindexing of the tarball, so we see whether I
missed a namespace, too.

Andreas: Any idea what's going on? Tk::Watch being flagged as
"unauthorized" in search.cpan.org whereas it's not in the database?

Cheers,
Steffen