Re: Tk maintainer?

From:
Reini Urban
Date:
February 20, 2008 09:58
Re: Tk maintainer?
Message ID:
6910a60802200957t587890cehe0d249d962d4c682@mail.gmail.com
2008/2/9, H.Merijn Brand <h.m.brand@xs4all.nl>:
> On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 22:31:34 -0800, Ask Bjørn Hansen <ask@perl.org> wrote:
>
>  > Hi everyone,
>  >
>  > Someone wants to report a security issue in Tk.  Who's the maintainer
>  > now?  Who wants to have a look at it?
>
> Slaven Rezic <slaven@rezic.de>

Good to know!
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Tk/ still has the old 027 release, because of some
permission problem with Tie::Watch, Tk::CmdLine, Tk::DirTree, Tk::LabFrame, ...
Can someone please give him these perms?

And I just had my fun with adding cygwin native-win32 support as it used
to work some years ago.
Compiles fine, but the run-time events fail.
Maybe the posix style select() tcl events (TclUnix) are doing not that well
with the windows style Tk.
I might have to try TclWin now.
--
Reini Urban