Re: Partial fix for change 33291 to get VMS building again.

From:
Craig A. Berry
Date:
February 19, 2008 17:36
Re: Partial fix for change 33291 to get VMS building again.
Message ID:
p06240806c3e12f506eed@[172.16.52.1]
At 5:42 PM -0600 2/18/08, John E. Malmberg wrote:
>proto.h needs to expose some macros on VMS that it does not after change 33291.
>
>I could not figure out how to generate a proto.h that looks like the one produced by the attached patch.

Let me take a stab at getting embed.fnc or whatever to work.  We'll hold off on applying your patch for now, but yes, something needs to be done to get things buildable again.

>When I changed proto.h to expose those macros, it also exposed some function prototypes that were different than in the VMS specific code.

At first blush I don't understand the rationale for all of the do_spawn changes, but we'll sort that out.

Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry@mac.com

 difficult than getting in."
                 Brad Leithauser