Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10

From:
Andy Armstrong
Date:
February 18, 2008 14:01
Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10
Message ID:
D17EC5AF-5015-4E40-8E74-BE7E8B16803E@hexten.net
On 18 Feb 2008, at 21:57, Alexandr Ciornii wrote:
> 2008/2/18, Andy Armstrong <andy@hexten.net>:
>> Hmm. There's certainly not a complete correlation between failures
>> and
>> 64 bit platforms:
>
> Test is also broken. IPC-ShareLite uses test.pl and does not return
> correct error code in case of failure. In case of
> CPAN.pm/CPAN::Reporter, it parses output as if it would be TAP. But
> CPANPLUS relies only on exit code.

Ah - Maurice has just offered to add me as a maintainer so hopefully
he won't mind if I fix that too.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten