Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10

From:
Andy Armstrong
Date:
February 18, 2008 13:25
Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10
Message ID:
9CF3AEE8-6254-45A8-80A1-7FC9E619454A@hexten.net
Hi Maurice,

Tom (CCd) is attempting to get IPC::ShareLite working on 64 bit Fedora
Core so it can be released as an FC package. He's filed a bug report
(see below) but he's anxious to move things forward as quickly as
possible because he has dependencies on IPC::ShareLite that need to be
satisfied.

I've offered to help if I can so if you don't have time to look at it
I could (assuming I can fix the problem) provide a patch.

Either way please let us know.

Thanks :)

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten