Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10

From:
Tom "spot" Callaway
Date:
February 18, 2008 13:06
Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10
Message ID:
1203368659.3736.44.camel@new-host-5

On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 20:49 +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:

> So let's get the ball rolling. If nobody else is available to fix the
> problems I'll happily take a look. What attempts have you made to
> contact the authors?

I've filed a bug at CPAN for IPC::ShareLite, because I think that when
it is working, that IPC::SharedCache will work properly.

I certainly appreciate the help here. :)

~spot