Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10

From:
Andy Armstrong
Date:
February 18, 2008 12:50
Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10
Message ID:
A1DB871E-28D3-4CC5-A304-7A7EB1300E08@hexten.net
On 18 Feb 2008, at 20:43, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> Again, I hate to sound like a broken record, but if half the energy
> that
> has been spent nitpicking my build chains went into helping me fix the
> IPC modules, they might be working with perl 5.10.0 now. :(

I don't think we're trying to rain on your parade Tom. These are
fairly obscure modules so it seemed odd that you'd need them. And to
be honest you did exacerbate the problem by describing them as build
requires - which they aren't.

So let's get the ball rolling. If nobody else is available to fix the
problems I'll happily take a look. What attempts have you made to
contact the authors?

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten