Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10

From:
Tom "spot" Callaway
Date:
February 18, 2008 11:52
Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10
Message ID:
1203364271.3736.21.camel@new-host-5

On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 17:07 +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> They don't seem to be heavily depended upon so it'd be useful to know
> which of
> your modules need them.

Generating this by hand, I get:

perl-IPC-ShareLite is a BuildRequires for perl-Cache-Cache.

perl-IPC-SharedCache is a BuildRequires for perl-HTML-Template,
perl-IPC-ShareLite.

perl-Cache-Cache is a BuildRequires for perl-HTML-Mason,
perl-Pugs-Compiler-Rule, and perl-Ace.

perl-HTML-Template is a BuildRequires for perl-CGI-FormBuilder, and
perl-HTML-Template-Expr.

perl-HTML-Mason is a BuildRequires for perl-HTTP-Server-Simple-Mason,
perl-MasonX-Interp-WithCallbacks, and
perl-MasonX-Request-WithApacheSession.

perl-Ace is a BuildRequires for perl-bioperl.

perl-bioperl is a BuildRequires for perl-bioperl-run.

So, it doesn't look as bad as it seems (other than holding back
perl-bioperl). My script was written to come up with a working order for
rebuilding in series to meet dependencies, looks like it needs to be
made more intelligent. :)

Nevertheless, I would really appreciate help getting IPC-ShareLite and
IPC-SharedCache functional. :)

~spot