Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10

From:
Andy Armstrong
Date:
February 18, 2008 09:07
Re: Assistance with IPC modules and perl 5.10
Message ID:
2511780F-890C-420A-AAE9-716A0871CD67@hexten.net
On 18 Feb 2008, at 16:52, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 17:20 +0100, Tels wrote:
>> On Monday 18 February 2008 03:54:27 Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
>>> perl-Heap
>>> perl-Graph
>>
>> Why would these two depend on:
>
> Not sure how they got pulled into the chain, honestly. I'd have to go
> back and figure out why, which is far less important to me than
> getting
> these broken items working at the moment.

Are the IPC modules getting pulled in by some of the Apache::* modules
you include? I tried to walk up their dependency tree to find out how
you'd got dependencies on them (using cpants.perl.org). They don't
seem to be heavily depended upon so it'd be useful to know which of
your modules need them.

Like Tels I've never had to install either module - and I have a /lot/
of modules installed.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten