Re: Interesting self contained task

From:
philippe.bruhat
Date:
February 11, 2008 14:57
Re: Interesting self contained task
Message ID:
20080211225702.GE26279@plop.home.bruhat.net
On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 08:05:47PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 08:37:03PM +0100, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:
>
> > Since I bought the priviledge in YAPC Europe in Vienna, you are supposed
> > to be my bitch (i.e. train me in the arcanes of the Perl internals).
> >
> > So maybe this is the perfect time for me to yank your chain?
>
> Not *right* now, because I'm setting off to Erlangen tomorrow for the German
> Perl Workshop*, and could well be pretty much offline until the following
> Thursday.
>
> (Also someone on IRC who might not want to be named here yet might beat you
> to it)

I'm clearly not experienced enough in such matters, and won't be able to
do it on my own. So, please, anonymous porter, don't wait for me.

There'll be another time, no doubt about it. :-)

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 There is no greater magic than knowing exactly who and what you are.
                                                 (Moral from Groo #2 (Image))