Re: Interesting self contained task

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
February 11, 2008 12:06
Re: Interesting self contained task
Message ID:
20080211200547.GD38653@plum.flirble.org
On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 08:37:03PM +0100, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:

> Since I bought the priviledge in YAPC Europe in Vienna, you are supposed
> to be my bitch (i.e. train me in the arcanes of the Perl internals).
>
> So maybe this is the perfect time for me to yank your chain?

Not *right* now, because I'm setting off to Erlangen tomorrow for the German
Perl Workshop*, and could well be pretty much offline until the following
Thursday.

(Also someone on IRC who might not want to be named here yet might beat you
to it)

Nicholas Clark

* Stay off the roads. I'm doing some of the driving.