Re: This Week on perl5-porters - 20-26 January 2008

From:
Jonathan Rockway
Date:
January 31, 2008 17:06
Re: This Week on perl5-porters - 20-26 January 2008
Message ID:
873asdmqn0.fsf@bar.jrock.us
* On Thu, Jan 31 2008, Jan Dubois wrote:

> It comes into play because the other "builtin" functions belonging with
> time() are localtime(), gmtime(), and the core module that does the
> inversion functions Time::Local::timelocal() and Time::Local::timegm().

Ah, thanks for clearing this up.  I forgot about these :)

> Somewhat less critical right now, but also affected by time_t
> limitations are stat() and utime().

Is this possible to fix without underlying OS (filesystem) support?

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway