Re: compile warnings w/ PM_SETRE and ReREFCNT_inc

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
January 9, 2008 09:25
Re: compile warnings w/ PM_SETRE and ReREFCNT_inc
Message ID:
20080109165838.GQ23703@plum.flirble.org
On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 04:42:25PM -0000, Robin Barker wrote:

> [...]

I didn't comment earlier because I wasn't sure if my patch fixed it all.
I was waiting for black smoke, particularly from VMS.

Nicholas Clark