RE: compile warnings w/ PM_SETRE and ReREFCNT_inc

From:
Robin Barker
Date:
January 9, 2008 08:42
RE: compile warnings w/ PM_SETRE and ReREFCNT_inc
Message ID:
46A0F33545E63740BC7563DE59CA9C6D0939B7@exchsvr2.npl.ad.local

From: Rafael Garcia-Suarez [mailto:rgarciasuarez@gmail.com]

Sent: 09 January 2008 16:34

> On 07/01/2008, Robin Barker <Robin.Barker@npl.co.uk> wrote:

> > This is my patch on this subject.

> > I split the PM_SETRE from the ReREFCNT_inc and I don't need the (void) cast.

> > (ReREFCNT_dec has similar structure to _inc and no (void) cast in use.)

> Thanks, applied.

Nicholas's patch 32890 solved this problem another way.

I don't think both patches should be applied.

Robin

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.

If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or

disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any

attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881

Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,

                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY