Giving back to Coverity

From:
Andy Lester
Date:
January 7, 2008 12:37
Subject:
Giving back to Coverity
Message ID:
2E3529B4-3AF8-4E22-85F1-21F73CD3DF04@petdance.com
Coverity is looking for some quotes to put on a press release for
their new project announcement.  Since we've had such success from
Coverity's scanner help on Perl 5, they'd like to get a quote that
they can use in their press release.

Can someone who's used Coverity come up with something to say?  Or
multiple someones?  You can just throw some random babbling together
and I'll mold it into something they can use.

I'll try to come up with something myself, too, but I haven't used
Coverity in quite a while (or done anything on p5, for that matter),
so I'm not sure I'd be the best.

I'd really like to help scratch their backs on this.  Their support of
Perl 5 through their free (for some) scanning service has been a big
help.

Thanks,
Andy

Begin forwarded message: