Re: Perl Documentation Version control URL?

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
January 6, 2008 01:51
Re: Perl Documentation Version control URL?
Message ID:
20080106105140.46b81afc@pc09.procura.nl
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 10:24:14 +0200, Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@cante.net> wrote:

> Where can I download the lastest development documentation of Perl?
> Preferrably the version control repository.

You cannot yet get at the original VCS state, but there is a git repo
that tries to keep in sync. I think it is http://git.utsl.gen.nz/perl

Until then, have a look at 'man perlhack', which describes how to get
all the most recent states of everything.

--
H.Merijn Brand         Amsterdam Perl Mongers (http://amsterdam.pm.org/)
using & porting perl 5.6.2, 5.8.x, 5.10.x  on HP-UX 10.20, 11.00, 11.11,