RE: consting Compress::Raw::Zlib and Filter::Util::Call

From:
Paul Marquess
Date:
January 5, 2008 06:52
RE: consting Compress::Raw::Zlib and Filter::Util::Call
Message ID:
012e01c84faa$515a34c0$6601a8c0@myopwv.com
Thanks Robin, I've applied the patches to my development copies.

Can someone please apply these to the core?

Paul

  _____

From: Robin Barker [mailto:Robin.Barker@npl.co.uk]
Sent: 22 December 2007 00:48
To: pmqs@cpan.org
Cc: Perl5 Porters (E-mail)
Subject: consting Compress::Raw::Zlib and Filter::Util::Call

These patches add consting to your modules to build -Wwrite-strings clean.

Robin Barker

<<ext-Compress-const.patch>>

<<ext-Call-const.patch>>

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.

If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or

disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any

attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881

Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,

                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY