develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2007

Re: configure failed in tru64

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
October 30, 2007 04:52
Re: configure failed in tru64
Message ID:
47271AE4.5060806@iki.fi
Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> If you could try the attached file as your hints/dec_osf.sh (should in
> theory work with any Perl 5, but try at least with the 5.9.5).
>
> Remember to remove config.sh before (re)running Configure.
>
> (I made a wild guess that the -no_ansi_alias was added in Tru64 V5.)

Since this tweaked dec_osf.sh worked for Xiao Yafeng and it works for me
 in my Tru64 V5 systems, maybe it could be applied?  (Re-attached.)