develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2007

Re: configure failed in tru64

From:
Xiao Yafeng
Date:
October 28, 2007 19:27
Re: configure failed in tru64
Message ID:
309b71990710281926y6e903f0cyc65e684770858fa1@mail.gmail.com
Grateful thanks!  After one more weeks, I've built perl 5.9.5 on tru64
eventually with community help.  It once seemed to me that I have to use
unhandy C. But now,  I can  drink  a  cup of  coffee,  and  write  script in
perl leisurely. ;)

BTW. How can I inform perlbug@perl.org to close this issue?