develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2007

bleadperl config variations with seven peculiar distros

From:
andreas.koenig.7os6VVqR
Date:
October 25, 2007 14:27
Subject:
bleadperl config variations with seven peculiar distros
Message ID:
873avyvq94.fsf@k75.linux.bogus
The following summary of recent builds shows that there are some
distros sensitive on threads, others on debugging and others on both
simultaneously. There must be something that these 7 distros have in
common. All other 1400 distros that I smoke regularly behave less
pathologically.

  CLKAO/Sub-Multi-0.003.tar.gz,
  JROCKWAY/Catalyst-Plugin-Unicode-0.8.tar.gz,
  MLEHMANN/Coro-4.{11,13}.tar.gz
  MNOONING/Net-Daemon/Net-Daemon-0.43.tar.gz
  RCLAMP/Devel-Caller-0.11.tar.gz
  VKON/Tcl-0.95.tar.gz
  YVES/Date-Simple-3.02.tar.gz

      useithreads                no threads
   +--------------------------+--------------------------+
   |  bleadperl@32186         |  bleadperl@32181         |
   |  PASS                    |  PASS                    |
   |                          |                          |
   |                          |  Sub-Multi               |
   |  Catalyst-Plugin-Unicode |  Catalyst-Plugin-Unicode |
   |                          |  Net-Daemon              |
   |                          |  Devel-Caller            |
 -g| - - - - - - - - - - - - -+- - - - - - - - - - - - - |
   |  FAIL                    |  FAIL                    |
   |                          |                          |
   |  Sub-Multi               |                          |
   |  Coro 4.13               |  Coro 4.11               |
   |  Net-Daemon              |                          |
   |  Devel-Caller            |                          |
   |  Tcl                     |  Tcl                     |
   |  Date-Simple             |  Date-Simple             |
   +--------------------------+--------------------------+
   |  bleadperl@32180         |  bleadperl@32192         |
   |  PASS                    |  PASS                    |
   |                          |                          |
   |                          |  Sub-Multi               |
   |  Coro 4.11               |  Coro 4.13               |
   |                          |  Net-Daemon              |
 no|                          |  Devel-Caller            |
 -g|  Tcl                     |  Tcl                     |
   |  Date-Simple             |                          |
   | - - - - - - - - - - - - -+- - - - - - - - - - - - - |
   |  FAIL                    |  FAIL                    |
   |  Sub-Multi               |                          |
   |  Catalyst-Plugin-Unicode |  Catalyst-Plugin-Unicode |
   |  Net-Daemon              |                          |
   |  Devel-Caller            |                          |
   |                          |  Date-Simple             |

--
andreas