develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2007

Re: [HOWTO] manage blead patches with git+rsync

From:
Gerard Goossen
Date:
June 11, 2007 08:21
Re: [HOWTO] manage blead patches with git+rsync
Message ID:
20070611152510.GA1086@ostwald
On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 10:44:54PM +0000, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
> On 4/18/07, Gerard Goossen <gerard@tty.nl> wrote:
> >My mirror update scripts now run in a hourly cron.
> >Thus you can use 'git://dev.tty.nl/perl#bleadperl' as remote git branch
> >to stay up to date with bleadperl:
> >
> >git clone git://dev.tty.nl/perl
> >git checkout bleadperl
>
> It looks like this isn't getting synced to blead anymore.
>
> Is this some temporary breakage or do you plan on updating it?

It was a temporary breakage.
It is working again.

--
Gerard Goossen