develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2007

Re: linux arm cross-compilation

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
May 28, 2007 04:36
Re: linux arm cross-compilation
Message ID:
b77c1dce0705280436l3807ff66gdf0aa4245d9d53d4@mail.gmail.com
On 28/05/07, Konovalov, Vadim Vladimirovich (Vadim)** CTR ** > Thank
you for your help with this,
> Can you please edit manifest accordingly?

Well, I'd have, and I'd applied it, if I had the missing files.

> After you'll accept current patch (if you accept it) I'll send another
> one within a day, and following fixes will hopefully bring scripts into
> much better shape.
>
> BTW these changes do not only introduce nokia-770, they attempt to
> install better cross-compilation at all.

Understood.