develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2007

BBC(Bleadperl Breaks CPAN) Today: Devel::Cover

From:
andreas.koenig.7os6VVqR
Date:
May 26, 2007 05:09
Subject:
BBC(Bleadperl Breaks CPAN) Today: Devel::Cover
Message ID:
87fy5jrdmx.fsf@k75.linux.bogus
Hi Paul,

I saw in your Todo notes that you have already noticed that
Devel::Cover (v0.61) has been broken by bleadperl (again). Maybe it
helps when I can contribute the patchnumber to the puzzle. According
to a binary search run on my box it was

  Change 30488 by rgs@stcosmo on 2007/03/06 15:51:06

          Fix error messages returned by S_require_tie_mod. Fix small leaks
          happening in there too. More importantly, call it when we load both
          a hash or a glob.

  Affected files ...

  ... //depot/perl/gv.c#359 edit

The patch can be viewed at http://public.activestate.com/cgi-bin/perlbrowse/p/30488