develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2007

Re: including more modules in core, maxi perl distros or more modules in Linux/BSD/Unix/etc. distros?

Re: including more modules in core, maxi perl distros or more modules in Linux/BSD/Unix/etc. distros?
Message ID:
200705261211.18240@bloodgate.com