develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2007

Re: Perl 5.10 release date?

From:
Jos I. Boumans
Date:
May 1, 2007 02:10
Re: Perl 5.10 release date?
Message ID:
F8AABB39-CBF7-453F-89AF-6BD8129D22FE@dwim.org

On 25 Apr 2007, at 18:03, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:

> On 25/04/07, Richard Foley <Richard.Foley@rfi.net> wrote:
>> Is there a provisional release date for 5.10, (RC's or whatever)?

> Fellow P5Pers are welcome to fill this space with the items I missed.
> (Yes, I know there are pending patches (looking at Yves:))

* Update CPANPLUS to address all core test issues & integrate
* Integrate CPANPLUS::Dist::Build for CPANPLUS <-> Module::Build support

-- Jos