Re: [MAINT30961] fails "make test" on OSX

From:
Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
Date:
April 29, 2007 08:30
Re: [MAINT30961] fails "make test" on OSX
Message ID:
51dd1af80704290830m28783bd1gae3a0fc16274cf67@mail.gmail.com
On 4/29/07, Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn@stonehenge.com> wrote:

> Ævar> That's a failure on line 82 not 152. Can you paste the whole output
> Ævar> with all failures? I don't maintain Sys::Syslog though and I'm not
> Ævar> really familiar with it so this is as far as I go:)
>
> Well, I'm running this with "prove -v" after the fact.  Not sure how to do
> it
> precisely the same way "make test" does it during the initial build.

cd t && ./perl TEST -v

When you ran it with prove did you use `./perl utils/prove' or the
prove util installed on the system? The latter would probably have
tested it with the installed perl and not the one you built.