Re: VMS and Win32 Makefiles in change 31059

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
April 26, 2007 07:49
Re: VMS and Win32 Makefiles in change 31059
Message ID:
4630BC19.7030803@uk.radan.com
Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 10:12:33AM +0100, Steve Hay wrote:
>> Nicholas Clark wrote:
>
>>> I forgot to add last night that I had no idea where to start on
>>> makefile.ce,
>>> so didn't touch it. Therefore I infer I broke the WinCE build. Sorry.
>> I also have no idea where to start on makefile.ce and can't test it
>> either. Hopefully someone else (Vadim?) will come to the rescue.
>>
>> In the meantime, can somebody please apply the attached patch. This is
>> the same as the one that I posted yesterday except for one typo fix.
>> I've now tested that this builds with VC6/VC7/VC8/GCC/Borland and
>> nmake/dmake as appropriate, but I can't apply it myself right now since
>> my ssh access has gone again :-(
>
> Done with change 31089.

Thanks.

> Oh yes. Clearly you had it yesterday:
>
> steveh <steve.hay@uk.radan.com> (Steve Hay) accessed 2007/04/25
>

> Are the left hand and the right hand of the IT thought police having a dispute
> about what they wish to permit through their firewall? (You may not wish to
> answer this)

No, the left and right hands are not in dispute, they just haven't yet
decided whether to allow ssh or not. The freedom of the last week or two
was apparently accidental and has now been "corrected" (for some
definition of "correct").