Re: VMS and Win32 Makefiles in change 31059

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
April 26, 2007 07:28
Re: VMS and Win32 Makefiles in change 31059
Message ID:
20070426142811.GJ86265@plum.flirble.org
On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 10:12:33AM +0100, Steve Hay wrote:
> Nicholas Clark wrote:

> >I forgot to add last night that I had no idea where to start on
> >makefile.ce,
> >so didn't touch it. Therefore I infer I broke the WinCE build. Sorry.
>
> I also have no idea where to start on makefile.ce and can't test it
> either. Hopefully someone else (Vadim?) will come to the rescue.
>
> In the meantime, can somebody please apply the attached patch. This is
> the same as the one that I posted yesterday except for one typo fix.
> I've now tested that this builds with VC6/VC7/VC8/GCC/Borland and
> nmake/dmake as appropriate, but I can't apply it myself right now since
> my ssh access has gone again :-(

Done with change 31089.

Oh yes. Clearly you had it yesterday:

steveh <steve.hay@uk.radan.com> (Steve Hay) accessed 2007/04/25

Are the left hand and the right hand of the IT thought police having a dispute
about what they wish to permit through their firewall? (You may not wish to
answer this)

Nicholas Clark