Re: Analysis of problems with mixed encoding case insensitive matches in regex engine.

From:
demerphq
Date:
April 26, 2007 06:40
Re: Analysis of problems with mixed encoding case insensitive matches in regex engine.
Message ID:
9b18b3110704260639x256fb348qe03364e2f708818c@mail.gmail.com
On 4/26/07, Jerry D. Hedden <jdhedden@cpan.org> wrote:
> > Thanks, applied as #31081.
>
> I get failures in t/op/pat.t with this patch on Cygwin Perl:

[snip]

> Could this be the result of something peculiar in my configuration:

not sure. The patch wasnt correct tho, im working on a follow up.

Yves