Re: VMS and Win32 Makefiles in change 31059

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
April 25, 2007 17:44
Re: VMS and Win32 Makefiles in change 31059
Message ID:
20070425163027.GC78146@plum.flirble.org
On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 12:58:14PM +0200, demerphq wrote:
> On 4/25/07, Nicholas Clark <nick@ccl4.org> wrote:

> >Mmm, good point. Not sure. Really, it's going to need EBCDIC access for
> >someone clueful with the time and motivation to make sure all these things
> >work.

> I wonder tho, has anybody asked IBM for access to an EBCDIC machine or
> is that not the problem? (Er, maybe I shouldnt bring it up since im
> unlikely to spend much time on such a machine.)

I'm not going to ask, as I don't meet my suggested criteria. I'm tired of
scratching itches for which I'm not stakeholder myself.

Nicholas Clark