Re: [Andreas J. Koenig] C3 MRO breaks Params::Util and Graph

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
April 25, 2007 02:24
Re: [Andreas J. Koenig] C3 MRO breaks Params::Util and Graph
Message ID:
b77c1dce0704250224n4796e05cn740c9893b9f818df@mail.gmail.com
On 25/04/07, Johan Vromans <jvromans@squirrel.nl> wrote:
> "Rafael Garcia-Suarez" <rgarciasuarez@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Then you might not have installed documentation ? .bs files should be
> > optional, too. What are you using ? some RedHat ?
>
> I've added the following exceptions to perlivp:

Where's the patch ? :)

>     # .bs files are optional
>     @missing = grep { ! /\.bs$/ } @missing;
>     # man files are sometimes compressed
>     @missing = grep { ! -s "$_.gz" } @missing;

Ah, good thinking. Sometimes it's bzip2 -- I think Mandriva does it sometimes.

> Now, the results are just:
>
>     /usr/bin/sperl5.8.8
>     /usr/bin/suidperl
>     /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/Memoize/NDBM_File.pm
>     /usr/share/man/man3/Memoize::NDBM_File.3pm
>
> This is Fedora Core 6, with most recent updates.

suidperl might be in another rpm. Not sure about Memoize::NDBM_File.