Re: VMS and Win32 Makefiles in change 31059

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
April 25, 2007 02:06
Re: VMS and Win32 Makefiles in change 31059
Message ID:
462F19FC.6010606@uk.radan.com
Nicholas Clark wrote:
> However, I can't test Win32 or VMS. I've tried to write the makefile sections
> based on cut&paste from the rules for miniperl and x2p, but I suspect I have
> bugs:

There were a few slips in the Win32 changes, mostly relating to paths
(the Win32 build is done from win32/, so the generate_uudmap.* paths are
all ..\ from there, plus the globals.c file first gets compiled into the
mini\ sub-directory), but also a missing "<<" to end a temp file and the
EMBED_EXE_MANI needed for VC8 was missed.

I'm going to test things with the attached changes, and will apply it
(or similar) later.