Re: [perl #42695] very strange closure problem

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
April 24, 2007 02:08
Re: [perl #42695] very strange closure problem
Message ID:
20070424090749.GD11766@iabyn.com
On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 10:09:09AM +0200, demerphq wrote:
> Its is a known issue, and no it isnt a feature. I believe this is on
> somebodys todo list and may even be fixed in blead. (dont have blead
> handy to check, but somebody is bound to follow up on this post and
> clarify the situation)

yes, fixed in bleed.

--
To collect all the latest movies, simply place an unprotected ftp server
on the Internet, and wait for the disk to fill....