perlrebackslash and perlrecharclass not in blead yet?

From:
demerphq
Date:
April 21, 2007 08:55
Subject:
perlrebackslash and perlrecharclass not in blead yet?
Message ID:
9b18b3110704210855m64bed979i596f9daa34654a5a@mail.gmail.com
On 4/12/07, Abigail <abigail@abigail.be> wrote:

> Following last months document about RE character classes, here's a
> document about the backslash.

Was just wondering if these were supposed to be added to core, and if
so whether someone with a commit bit could do so. They have proved
quite useful.

Also I wanted to patch one as I'm adding/changing stuff to meet Larrys
request about \v \V and \h\H, and im not sure where the definitive
copy lives.

Yves